ATH 12.5% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

yes for sure, lets not forget that nearly 70% of all volume is...

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    yes for sure, lets not forget that nearly 70% of all volume is controlled by the americans, and then perhaps assume that regal is also looking at this closely but wont reveal their hand at say 2-4%, plus others that also may be in similar spots, that doesnt leave much float to be traded here. plus, and this is full disclosure, you have moron punters like my self holding 4.5M unit positions as well.

at least now we can begin the transformation of FINALLY meeting a deadline with regards to commencement of p2. with regards to the 434 aspect of the business, that should, IMO, begin to be noticeably de-risked when we hear from the fda/american regulatory bodies giving us authorisation to proceed.

however i can say that in my eyes, given we have commenced p2, dr stammler is again on my good books. to be fair, it must be extraordinarily difficult not just to develop a compound such as 434 but also put in place the right pathway for development on an orphan designated drug. i see it as throwing a dart in the dark, with the bullseye being worth a substantial amount.

furthermore, one could really justify an investment in ath from an ethical perspective, being that these people are setting off to help hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people by formulating a way to slow or cure the progression of neurodegenerative diseases. obviously, most of us punters are inherently greedy bastards but to see something developed that could help so many people does have a "feel good" aspect to it, just like all other companies spending tons of money and time to provide positive health outcomes for people.

given that we now finally embark on p2 trials, i will be buying any dip in sp we see and it appears the near 10m order @ 1.6 may see it similarly as well. given stammlers options price, sinclairs positions average price and the directors average price, one would assume that any raises moving forward will be at perhaps even a premium to the prevailing share prive given they have spend so much time and so much money on this already. they would now be expecting a return and anyone wanting a piece of this may find themselves paying a premium, just like that $17.5m ATM raise done at .053. im still dumbfounded at the price paid for that but perhaps it could be an indication of how difficult it is to get a place at the table. although life bio's move to sell out 10% of their holding (~1% of total float) is contrary to this, it may have gone to someone the company is happy to have an interest in the company by them putting in buying orders on market and then the share dealers selling into them given the low liquidity this would have on the nasdaq, making those trade possible. obviously thats conjecture but it is a plausible theory.

in any case, i have assumed my 4.54m shares are worth nothing now. have written them off in hopes of one day being pleasantly surprised, which would be nice once in a while in all of the chaos of life.

i wish all management and holders the best as we embark on this long awaited p2 trial.

gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $508 124.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
103 97947018 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 24179262 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.