ATH 0.00% 0.6¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Hi Pivalde, I hope you are well. Yes, I agree, BioMuse results...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi Pivalde, I hope you are well. Yes, I agree, BioMuse results weren't releaaed in any of the posters. however, in saying that, a close friend of mine and fellow Shareholder both scrutinised the wording of the announcements & both came to the same conclusion. The beauty of the open label study is, the Scientists are able to make adjustments in the study to make sure we achieve favourable results. I have spoken with professionals recently who are in the field of research and asked their opinion on the design of the ATH open study, and their feedback was "Its Genius." They were so impressed how ATH had designed this study. They were so impressed they recently became shareholders themselves. Always a good sign when people put their money where their mouth is, especially when they understand the science. That in itself gave me another confidence boost! As non science background people, I dont think we quite appreciate what Dr Stamler and Crew have done here. As for people selling early, they are either simply derisking their position or just profit takers. We all have different investment strategies. For me personally, Im playing the long. If the June results are favourable and prove undoubtedly that ATH434 works, I reckon Dr Stamler will be fielding phone calls left, right, and centre regarding a possible licensing deal. We will be the 1st drug on the market to slow the progression of MSA within patients. The other big thing to note here is that ATH434 has a high chance of being prescribed off-label for Parkinsons disease. In our situation, you will find mid-size Pharma Companies will usually move a lot faster than the big boys due to the fact their pockets aren't as deep as the big boys. Hopefully, as we start to approach june, we start seeing major accumulations take place both here and the US. We really don't have to long to wait.
    As for the Bahamas catch-up, towels and budgies are packed and ready to go.

Stockman
    Last edited by Stockman: 18/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.29am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.