ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Alterity to present at GCFF Virtual Conference 2022, page-6

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    From what I remember, ATH has had earlier a patent for PBT2 in cardiac light chain amyloidosis, it is usually mentioned in the annual report. Now, if I understand this correctly, the new patent is for "immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis" and cardiac light chain amyloidosis is only a part of this. I post here a brand new about light chain amyloidosis. The only PBT2 paper in this field is this: Cardiac Light Chain Amyloidosis: The Role of Metal Ions in Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Damage - PubMed (nih.gov). It was done with an Italian group and Dr. Robert Cherny from Prana.

Here you can find the review if you are interested in light-chain amyloidosis: IJMS | Free Full-Text | Molecular Mechanism of Pathogenesis and Treatment Strategies for AL Amyloidosis | HTML (mdpi.com).

It is interesting that there are no scientific papers published about this. We do not know if the drug is PBT2 or ATH434, both are metal chelators. i would think that the drug is PBT2, but it could be also ATH434 or another metal chelator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $8.75K 1.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 63306661 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 28430837 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.