KRR 12.5% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Alternate path to HPA production, page-121

1. 3,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849
    my pleasure monsta.

i usually get attacked as a down ramper, a paid professional down ramper even, and someone who hates the company... usually by one of the regular self appointed thread police here... but they conveniently turn a blind eye to blatant ramping.
    they even attack current holders who have a different view?!
    what chance does a non holder have!!

in any case, i do wish holders all the best, their success doesn't equal my failure, i don't lose when they win.. some posters on here struggle with the fact that this is not a zero sum game.

i don't down ramp... i just see it differently to them... and i have nothing to gain by allegedly down ramping, i am not looking to buy in... i did very well out of KRC several years ago and as a past holder i am interested in KRR's progress, though i feel the only real value add at the moment is the gold if they can prove up a decent resource... the company itself seems to have conceded that speewah deposit is not economical at this time and put it on the back burner... again... and the current HPA, well, there isn't enough info on that until they release the PFS next year to make a proper assessment.

i just like to keep it real and unbiased.
    a contrarian view isn't always the enemy... i wish i'd taken note of contrarian views on other stocks i have held in the past... holders can fall in love with a stock and miss things that when they look back were so plain to see.

i've learnt my lesson since and i don't fall in love with stocks any more, i try to see it like i'm assessing a stock for the first time, would i buy it today, if the answer is yes, i hold, if the answer is no, i sell.
    current holders would do well to ask themselves that question.

anyways, that's just my opinion.

hope you're rocking a healthy portfolio mate,
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $18.14K 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1866023 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7785468 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 173874
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.