CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    Hey @Daning;
    Was my 1st buy in yesterday after waiting patiently for the gap to fill at 40c, at what I see as a very good opportunity and a floor in the Share Price and having the view of ''Not at fair Value'' of the Company currently, having watched it somewhat daily since IPO. And achieving the Aussie Gov't manufacturing Licence confirmed it was time to buy for me along with below.

- $54 Million Mc (undervalued now imo)
    - $21.5 Million in the Bank as at September Quarter (hello! $21.4 Million in the bank compared to Market Cap of $54 Million
    $1,096 Million Estimate outflows for December quarter (maybe AGH will go acquisition hunting, maybe buy out terribly run Company's like #MXC for instance
    - Around $76 Million Ordinary Shares & Performance rights (Restricted for 24 months)

- As far as IPO holders selling out, I believe they have now basically sold what they needed too (especially with News yesterday giving them a final sell out on news effect that always happens). As per below Top 20 Holding Pre-IPO, in my eyes there would be hardly any Free float left, as in a large parcel of shares on issue are in actual fact in Escrow (don't forget yesterday was Friday, always not a great trading day)
    - Patient numbers being prescribed are increasing solidly by the week, average now over 10+ per week, and no doubt growing further.
    - Doctor number prescribing also increasing over the past few weeks from 42 to 50
    - TA Again I think the chart has bottomed, filling the Gap, and there was some decent buying back in to 41/42 cents y'day, which both times late in the arvo got sold back into, but as I said in the Charts thread, the sell pressure was actually in very small Volume yesterday (look at the 15 minute chart and this will show, further below)
    - As far as future price predictions go, after being listed for not even 2 months, it's too early to tell, I can see it short term trading just above the 50c area.

*NOTE I have not fully researched the Company at this stage
    Althea Top 20 Pic.png
    AGH - 3rd Nov.png
    Last edited by Key Sole: 03/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.