ALU 0.02% $67.32 altium limited

Not looking forward to the CGT bill, primarily got in at...

1. 13 Posts.
    Not looking forward to the CGT bill, primarily got in at $5.

Interesting that the news didn't get a good write up in Japan - suggestion that the buyer will become too indebt, could affect their credit rating and ability to come up with all the $$ goods. Perhaps they will sit with a partial takeover, getting enough seats on the Board to still get what they want done, without the debt associated with a complete takeover.

Where next? Where to move all this cash? AI has already been speculated on. I think this is an over done.

Petrol cars are on their way out, electric not really practical, except for urban locations, makes long distance driving problematic. Hydrogen cars? A long shot spec? Nuclear power in Aus?

Perhaps armaments industries? China expansionism, Ukraine will go sour (one way or another). NATO will not allow a repeat either way. Climate wars, populations moving from countries that are being swamped (many low lying lands in India / Asia). So what are we talking in this scenario? Defence is going to become big in the next 5 years - IMO. So what is the downwind impacts? More iron sales? Drone tech? Gold? As China tanks, what will become of the iron export market?

Banking always looking promising with the unending home shortage, Is there a breaking point though with the amount of debt people can take on? Then what? The Gov't guarantee takes affect?

I'm leaning to Hydrogen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$67.32
Change
-0.015(0.02%)
Mkt cap ! $8.885B
Open High Low Value Volume
$67.35 $67.39 $67.30 $7.636M 113.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 195 $67.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$67.32 67 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$67.29
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
$67.36 $67.39 $67.28 99041
Last updated 11.58am 07/06/2024 ?
ALU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.