AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

Ann: Altona Welcomes MMG's Endorsement of Dug, page-6

1. 1,369 Posts.
    re: Ann: Altona Welcomes MMG's Endorsemen... Ditto, you're spot on. I am really p'd off with this stock and hence why I continually get stuck into management. Got to have someone to blame right?? haha. Anyway, my thoughts are very well known on this subject particuarly when it comes to their performance shares.

However, today's announcement is quite significant in my opinion. Minmetals are tipping in $1.5bn into an area that is 9km down the road. Great for the region and great for infrastructure. Also shows xstrata that there is someone else that is very keen to tip $$ into the area which to me is the most significant point. All the BS'ing around that xstrata are doing might have to be brought to a head for them if they realise they are not the only party to be serious. We always knew minmetals were in the background, but to me it now confirms that this is our plan B.

But in typical AOH management fashion, it took them all day to get this announcement out. Minmetals released it early in the day yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.