1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Here is the full announcement 14 February, 2017 NRW Holdings...

1. 221 Posts.
    Here is the full announcement
    14 February, 2017 NRW Holdings Limited 181 Great Eastern Highway Belmont, 6104, Western Australia Australian Securities Exchange Perth CONTRACT AWARD – ALTURA MINING LIMITED – PILGANGOORA LITHIUM PROJECT NRW Holdings limited (ASX: NWH) is pleased to announce that the Company has been awarded a contract by Altura Mining Limited (ASX: AJM) for the mine development, drill & blast and mining services at Altura’s new Pilgangoora Lithium Project. The contract value is approximately $110 million and the award is subject to Altura Mining Limited completing project funding for the development of the Pilgangoora Lithium Project as part of the final investment decision. The scope of the work includes; · Construction of the mining infrastructure required for the works · Development of mine haul roads · Drill and Blast services · Load and haul production mining of ore and overburden NRW will utilise existing mining assets for the project which is expected to commence mobilisation in March 2017 and have a duration of approximately 66 months. Up to 60 personnel will be employed on site and NRW will work with the local Njamal indigenous communities to offer employment and subcontract participation. NRW CEO Jules Pemberton said, “NRW is delighted to be awarded the mining contract by Altura to develop their new lithium mine in the Pilbara. We have gained significant knowledge and capability over the years in the now rapidly expanding Lithium sector through our subsidiary, Action Drill & Blast who have been performing the drill and blast services contract in Greenbushes for Talison Lithium since 2011 (see below).” We look forward to working closely with the Altura team and are ready to commence as soon as the final investment decision is made.” CONTRACT EXTENSION – TALISON LITHIUM - GREENBUSHES OPERATIONS NRW Holdings Limited (ASX: NWH) is also pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Action Drill & Blast has been awarded a two year contract extension by Talison Lithium for services at the Greenbushes mine. Action Drill & Blast commenced on the project in 2011 and is contracted direct to the Principal to provide blast hole drilling, grade control drilling and blasting services. The value of the contract extension is approximately $12m. Kim Hyman Company Secretary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.434K 2.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
129 185399270 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 45621996 84
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.