1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Altura Completes October Shipments of Lithium Concentrate, page-109

1. 18,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3922
    Yes ...which is convincing proof that even though Altura has brought production costs down and is efficiently processing a very high quality product, it has the vision (and a clear pathway) towards doing things even better ie its goal, via a successful cap raising, is to invest in further improvements and towards expanding the resource .

The working capital funds will just drive the machine ....but that extra $4.6 million will hopefully identify new deposits and will definitely ‘fine tune the engine’ so that the machine is working even more efficiently .

As an aside, although relevant to the exploration side of things , I just found a story from almost three years back (November 28, 2016) where Altura paid $100 grand for five year exploration rights to Wodgina East.
    Still two years left to run there.
    Does anyone know if anything so far has ever been reported from that ?

Cheers

https://thewest.com.au/business/altura-to-mine-wodgina-east-ng-s-1635471
    “Altura to mine Wodgina East
    AAP Monday, 28 November 2016 1:21PM
    Altura Mining has gained an exclusive right to explore for lithium for a five year period on the Kairos Minerals' Wodgina East tenements.
    In return, Altura is to make an upfront cash payment of $100,000 to Kairos.
    In addition, Altura may choose to acquire a 75% interest in the Wodgina East tenements by spending a total of $1.25 million over 5 years, or at any time in that 5 year period by paying $1.25 million less the cost of any exploration or mining expenditure undertaken by Altura on the tenements.
    Last edited by sabine: 02/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.852M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $1.71K 58.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 424516 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 18005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.