1MC 3.03% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Altura Completes October Shipments of Lithium Concentrate, page-139

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1102
    Couldn't find your Shan Shan post so I'll reply here. The note on Shan Shan not being able to participate is concerning, they are the cornerstone shareholder here. Anyone know why this might be the case?
    Without them the max the company can raise is a$17.3m.
    As far as general working capital goes, I'd say the bulk of that would be costs tied up in inventory.
    I was expecting a material announcement before the closing date of the rights issue. The closer we draw to the closing date and see no such announcement, the more likely the shareprice will move lower and the lower the participation rate will be.
    The Shan Shan offtake was the announcement I was expecting to hammer home the rights issue. Not quite sure what the holdup is here but can only speculate that ss is negotiating tolling arrangements with a processor in China, given they don't have their own plant. The alleged shortage of processing capacity suggests a processor may be hard to come by or very expensive.
    Shan Shan could provide a prepayment under it's offtake which would help some, but again could be stalled by the same Chinese regulator for the same reason the rights issue was?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $7.478K 226.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19985 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 42702 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.