1MC 3.13% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Altura Completes October Shipments of Lithium Concentrate, page-43

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    Not disagreeing that AJM may be cash flow positive for the Dec Quarter.
    Just trying to help you with some of the missing costs from your calculations.
    Of the US$599dmt some other posters helped in suggesting the shipping + insurance part of that is around US$20dmt.
    Based on today's announcement, cash costs of production was around US$392dmt when converted from wmt. That does not include admin & corporate expenses.
    You suggest royalties are paid annually in most cases - which may be true for the state royalty but may not be the case for the other AJM royalty which IIRC is around 5% bringing total royalties to approx 10% of Sales (feel free to correct me if AJM does not have n additional royalty to the WA state 5%). If you read the current quarterly cash flow you will notice that $2m has been allocated as an outflow for royalties in the Dec Quarter.
    Let me be very clear:
    I believe that AJM has done an excellent job bringing the plant online and supplies a premium quality product (SC6) of which the majority is shipped and has done well to reduce costs of production.
    Those aspects are not in question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $1.695K 52.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270162 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 30021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.