1MC 3.13% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Altura Completes October Shipments of Lithium Concentrate, page-44

1. 18,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3853
    Gee Thesi... I agree it’s a bit of a non announcement, but Pink has already taken the credit for driving it, so presumably he or she has power to twist the arm of Management?

If this is so, and Altura only released the announcement due to its arm being twisted, why would it bother to say anything much?

As to your point ONE ; The update seems to me to nothing to do with desperation?

“Demand for our product continues to remain firm, reflecting the excellent quality of our concentrate, which is low in impurities and meets the preferred specifications sought after by lithium converters and battery manufacturers.

It also reflects the strength and commitment of our customers, who are well established, financially secure and leaders in the lithium industry.”

TWO you really think that the correction notice is ‘retarded’ ?

And that a number error indicates the company is not being professionally run ?

Or are you just trying to bait people ?
    Even if you are baiting (a bored Friday evening joke when you have nothing better to do?) calling Altura announcements ‘retarded’ is the kind of pointless and unwelcome denigration that might create legal issues ...
    Last edited by sabine: 01/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $1.695K 52.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270162 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 30021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.