1MC 1.56% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Altura Completes October Shipments of Lithium Concentrate, page-96

1. 18,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3848
    Style?

I left those two in a passionate clinch last night and this morning the energy is stronger than ever .
    Is something that powerful really just about the entitlement offer ?
    No. It’s about connection and validation and the drive to find the ‘other’ and engage in that poetry of self against self until the power is alchemised.

And ideally this involves surrender into a ‘heaven’ that transcends self (and so certainly transcends Altura too -even though it is named for the ‘heights’. )
    ....But sometimes the whole thing just ends in frustration ?

What has that to do with ’poor people’ taking up an entitlement offer ?
    Why are some of the people here so concerned with others’ financial status?

As the entitlement offer is already at least 25% funded by the directors whose pockets you feel are their main concern because you think they want to fund their lifestyles, then I guess they have serious confidence?

if you are saying that -of the $21 million cap raising— almost $17 million will be spent on fees and costs can you please show your reasoning As that would be more helpful than sneering

As I see it, the need for working capital is the reason Altura is doing the cap raise .
    Not to pay for directors’ holidays but to fund the contractors and suppliers and exploration costs and plenty of other important business-related matters to ensure Altura weathers the current right spot and hopefully thrives in future .

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 02/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $577 18.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 303498 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 31575 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.