1MC 50.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

G'day Scorpio, my experience with AJM has been both exciting as...

1. 753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    G'day Scorpio, my experience with AJM has been both exciting as well as frustrating. I purchased my first parcel at 3.2 cent in sept 2015 after reading SOS and Ozblue's (both these posters have been permanently suspended from HC unfortunately) posts on the PLS threads. Most people where negative on the PLS threads about AJM because of the difference in resource sizes, but both SOS and Oz (thumbs up gentleman) knew it was undervalued in comparison to PLS.

On the other hand I also purchased a parcel at 18 cents in January 2016 after the mining approval was given thinking it would go back to the old high of 28 cents, only to watch it get sold off in to the news and drop back to the lows of around 13 cents (hence why I hold long and don't trade, I've no f'n idea).

I have purchased a handful of half decent parcels over the last 22 months including at 3.2c, 5.5c, 18c, 14.5c, 13c and 13.5c. I now have what I consider a decent holding that I feel comfortable with and every cent she rises puts a large smile on my face with $ signs in my eyes. And with every cent she drops puts me in a mood that the misses and kids love, not (bread and water for dinner that night).

Anyway I think chickendinner summed it up very well. Invest within your means, but in saying that I feel you can't go wrong with AJM. The progress they are making at pilgangoora speaks for itself. Yesterday's announcement is an example of the great management team we have. In other words put the house on it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $18.04K 7.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 192132484 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 50525839 92
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.