1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Altura Media Interview, page-104

1. 18,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3764
    I think so too Palchum.

Further, instead of the negative take some have expressed here on Shanshan not taking up its full entirety;
    .. “Shanshan has informed the Company that as at the date of this Offer Document, it is not able to participate in the Entitlement Offer due to Chinese regulatory constraints.
    Shanshan has also informed the Company that should this change, and it is able to participate in the Entitlement Offer, it will only apply for New Shares to the extent that its voting power in Altura will not exceed 20%.”

-I think it’s another positive reinforcement that Shanshan’s plans are allied with Management’s.

This is the third (at least) such ‘hint’;

The first I saw was direct from Altura on July 23;..Our relationship with Shanshan is strong and open and we are continuing to formalise a strategic plan of supporting each other commencing with lithium concentrate supply.
    These processes will be concluded in due course.”

The second via @Sungar on August 9; .... “For the non-lithium materials business in the new energy industry, we will also be strategic. (Such as entering )...the Australian lithium mine company Altura, but not their own (to take?)control, mainly to participate in shares." Zheng Yonggang said. (Full interview in English: here)

..so Shanshan’s potential shares were just under 70 million (69,440,192 according to my figuring)
    So I am thinking that those added to other non participants will equal at least 100 million shares going for 6c each - but only to people who have taken up their full entitlement .

On current number of shares I think that’s about 5% of the company .
    I wonder who will take it up ?

The top 20 shareholders remain rock solid as of the October tally except shares held by XUE investments seem to have ‘moved over’ to BNP Paribas which has been increasing it’s position for both its nominee accounts ;
    Presumably whoever it is acting for will be keen to take up even more ?
    Cheers
    upload_2019-11-9_17-28-25.jpeg
    https://alturamining.com/wp-content...Top-20-Shareholders-as-at-31-October-2019.pdf
    Last edited by sabine: 09/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.