1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

I would imagine the AJM BoD are more than aware of Russell Moran...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I would imagine the AJM BoD are more than aware of Russell Moran and his business dealings. If they don’t then more fool them.

As I said, it’s a non binding agreement, surely even you realise that a non binding agreement is just noise and AJM have nothing to loose, at this stage, by looking in to downstream processing.

My issue is Zinciferous doesn’t have the Money to sit at the table, as stated in the announcement: a capital raising to be undertaken by Zinciferous.

Russell Moran needs to align with AJM (or similar) so he can get yet another IPO off the ground and get more directors fees into his pocket. It’s PR spin for Moran and there’s only upside for AJM should Moran pull it off. So, all good for AJM, yeh?

My guess is he won’t be successful as he has burnt to many sophisticated investors (i.e. current SP of MTC is less than at the time of multiple capital raises over the last couple of years) over at MTC. He also recently failed to float 3G Coal and iCobalt.

Not to mention his book keeping isn’t the best, as Chair of MTC it falls on his head that progress payments were not made on time for purchases of tenements to tenement owners which has now resulted in legal action being taken against MTC (need to search and pay for court documents from Supreme Court of British Columbia Vancouver registry). MODERATOR: if you need proof of this legal action I’d be happy to supply it to you.

Anyway, my point is, Russell Moran would not be my preferred partner in any business endeavour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $4.318K 99.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94221 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 44201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.