1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Altura To Undertake A$28 Million Financing Package, page-179

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    For those who think the chances of Industry consolidation and/ or a takeover  are fanciful thinking and not possible ....particularly from these lower SP price levels - clearly you have not been paying attention in the classroom  to what's being said.   Even more recently from some of the Industries bigger players and ' Big Dawg ' CEO's

To recap -  there was this one line statement taken from Galaxy Resource's   Quarterly Report - December 2018  in regards to it's section headed  Industry and Market Update :-

" The current state of the lithium market presents a firm foundation for price recovery and potential industry consolidation. "

Then as recent as only a day and a half ago in there was an article in the Canadian Financial Post .   The article was pricipally about Nemaska Lithium and the Canadian Lithium Industry.   As we all know , Nemaska which which is double the size of AJM is headed up by Chief Executive Guy Bourassa who was quoted in the article in saying :

“If you look around, there are no other real projects besides us and Lithium Americas,” he said. “The more we advance the project, the more we do build, the closer we become to being a nice target.”  

I know if I was a large Lithium Predator circling the smaller Industry players  - I know who I would prefer if it came down to Nemaska or AJM .   The answer is really quite simple .  You go for the One who is producing , who is cheap with lower debt and most importantly , the one with the  largest Lithium resource  expansion upside.    And clearly you have to say that is right here in the various Li land packages of  Western Australia.........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $4.318K 99.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94221 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 44201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.