1MC 8.33% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Being serious for a moment. Yes its totally unfair to judge a...

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    Being serious for a moment. Yes its totally unfair to judge a producer that has just announced commercial production during the quarter of the last cash flow report without giving fair time for the producer to consistently run and improve. It's for that reason that I didn't go posting what the AJM cash cost of production was for the three months of the last quarter. I make allowances for significant production improvements in my own analysis.
    I will say however that the projected cash outflows in the last report showed no correlation with the previous costs of production and AJM have been running the plant for a considerable amount of time. I also noted that the projected admin & corporate costs are substantially lower than the previous three quarters. This led me to assume that the projected cash outflows were a little too 'ambitious'.
    I totally understand why you would project operating profits based on the $20m outflow figure and carefully read your methodology. We have reached different conclusions.
    Becoming operationally profitable is a major milestone and I'm sure AJM will announce to the market when this is achieved. The absence of an indication of production costs is understandable for a newly commercial operation because it would be unfair and misleading.
    I was not the poster who said AJM would go bankrupt.
    I'm more than happy to have a genuine conversation any time, I reacted to multiple petty personal attacks from another poster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $4.201K 123.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 328586 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 34308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.