LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Here I found something for you... It's an older one, but good...

1. 3,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1163
    Here I found something for you... It's an older one, but good IMO... I translated it with Google... Note that Alvarrões seems to be a part of the Felmica mine... The last sentence is interesting...

http://boasnoticias.pt/portugal-tem-maior-mina-de-litio-da-europa/

Portugal has the largest lithium mine in Europe
    April 30, 2010

Portugal is the 5th largest producer of lithium, a violet-colored mineral used in the construction of batteries for electric cars. The Felmica mine in Guarda is the largest in Europe, the Expresso newspaper reported.

Portugal is the 5th largest producer of lithium, a violet-colored mineral used in the construction of batteries for electric cars. The Felmica mine in Guarda is the largest in Europe, the Expresso newspaper reported.

It is with lithium that they will produce the batteries of the new electric cars that the brands are announcing, but the automobile industry has had difficulties in finding a supplier of raw material in abundance. Portugal may be the solution.

"We have the raw material already concentrated and we are already doing a study to prepare the lithium to be able to be applied in the battery sector," explained Carlos Mota, President of Felmica to the newspaper Expresso.

The Felmica mine in the Guarda region is the largest in Europe and has reserves for 30 years of production. Portugal is already the fifth world producer of this mineral.

Carlos Mota told the newspaper that the company has already been contacted by two major groups in the automotive industry and that they may be partners in the lithium transformation phase, that is, in their preparation for use in batteries.

Portugal has two million tonnes of lithium ore reserves. As for possible reserves, the bar increases to twelve million tons, which is enough for close to 70 years of mining.

In terms of exploration, lithium has an advantage over other minerals since the occurrences of this ore are between 20 and 30 meters in depth so it is not necessary to open underground mines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $47.02K 18.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 894454 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72422193 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.