LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Alvarroes Lepidolite Mine Ore Access Agreement, page-40

1. 5,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    currently not holding.... but following closely and very happy with the projects being added, and impressed by the possible immediate nature of this one for sure....

the share price.... well.....takeover isn't helping, but, neither is the need for a CR.....the last couple of projects are really good, but, both add to the CR need....as both require cash spending by LPD.....i will be buying in again for certain....but, probably not until after the CR (a decision made easier when i have no money now )

i realise it's hard with the takeover still in the background.... but, most of you believe there is no chance in hell it will happen... so then, my question is, why do the LPD threads barely mention LPD activities now, the majority of it is about rubbishing LIT.... Any new (potential investor) readers of these threads will turn away before reading into the great things going for LPD....

i think to your own, and LPD's detriment, people are too preoccupied with rubbishing LIT (and yes, i understand it is warranted and feels good) rather than being happy with the successful steps LPD are taking... get back to supporting LPD and the range of great stuff it has going on for it... or at least try and contain the LIT stuff to it's own thread....they're just ugly threads for fresh eyes to be looking at...

three days ago... a great investor presentation, known by those here, but, great for new eyes.... 3 of 3 comments all negative in tone regarding LIT... rather than the about great stuff LPD has going on...

i understand it's hard taking anything from a non holder.... i was holding at the time of the court case... but, got out until it was all over... now i'm waiting for the CR and cash of my own....

just thought a reminder on how ugly it looks from the outside may help...

GLTAH
    Last edited by oxxa23: 10/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.709K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 36029522 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51506696 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.