LIN 4.35% 12.0¢ lindian resources limited

I really hope that this isn't another massive conspiracy to...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105

I really hope that this isn't another massive conspiracy to defraud retail. Others I know have already documented a large amount of evidence of previous insider trading (i.e. buying just before announcements and then selling on the announcement for a quick and dirty profit (and affecting us all by forcing the SP back down no matter how good the ann news). Some on HC even boasted about it - I wouldn't want to be them or the boosters if they've actually been selling as they will almost certainly be unmasked if this goes further.

It's certainly not new news that there have been leaks to insiders who have then benefitted at the expense of retail in particular. However, given Lindian's strong, persistent, recent guidance that there wouldn't be a CR at the same time as there has been strong and persistent selling (the "insiders"?), then this could get very interesting indeed as the scale of this is much bigger?

Again, I really hope not - but the battle lines are drawn (and if this proves to be the case, then they all richly deserve everything coming to them)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $28.52K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 461233 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 316675 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.