LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

So no facts as to what Asimwe and Alistair have done wrong or...

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    So no facts as to what Asimwe and Alistair have done wrong or not delivered? I see.

So the current shareprice is all Asimwe’s fault but ok when it was going up? I see.

Should directors of all REE companies that have their shareprice at current lows be also crucified and blamed?

Have you checked with any Institution why it has not come on board? I have and posted their reasons. I am sure reasons vary by different potential investors. I exchange emails with various local and international analysts, lawyers, brokers, geologists, Malawi Judiciary, holders etc. It’s called research. Why not it try yourself? Unlike some here I can substantiate my claims.

Since Asimwe is supported by his family and friends and is not going away why are you staying? Is it just to just criticise him and management? Do you think that your negativity assists the shareprice or potential investors?

You want praise because you convinced family and friends to join the Register and now regret it because of the shareprice? That’s a risk with all stocks. Nothing guaranteed in the stock market mate!

There has been one obvious appointment that I had stated as “job for the boys”. Others I could not determine their merits. At the end of the day shareholders can vote directors out.

Let’s move on and focus on Lindians future prospects. BE POSITIVE

In time we may learn why Alistair exited after achieving so much in two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $20.72K 189.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 512766 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 635713 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.