CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Santos is the major stakeholder in this equation at the moment,...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Santos is the major stakeholder in this equation at the moment, but if it offloaded a portion to Peak Helium and with CTP's own shareholding i wonder if we combined with Peak would hold sufficient shares to force Santos to move. It would be nice to know how much of a stake Santos has retained, or sold and for how much?

Does our agreement with Santos state what happens if Santos does not drill by Dec 2022. if we need to get the permit reissued, then does that cancel Santo's share? Or can they continue to be the lazy elephant in the room that does nothing?

The announcement looks like we may be trying to sell down our stake in Dukas to Peak, so that we can fund an earlier Dukas drill. Given the strong pressure and traces of Helium I would prefer we redirect funding from other gas areas to retain our additional Dukas shares. If Dukas is successful then offloading to Peak or someone else could be done at a much higher price, though we do risk losing a lot of $'s if Dukas is a bust, but given the signs above, i think the risk is worth taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $238 4.412K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 15588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.