CUE 5.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

Really BIG MID year period for CUE >>>the sleeper might just go...

1. 12,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1818
    Really BIG MID year period for CUE >>>the sleeper might just go for a run.. and with such tight scrip it will run fast if new Buyer's of size want on board >>

1 =Cue has agreed a term sheet for a $7 million loan from New Zealand Oil & Gas (NZOG) to support planned and future development and exploration activities and new ventures ?

+Good sized Loan when one thinks at the end of MAR Qty CUE had 12.8Mill and was going receive Millions more for Mahato Oil sales ..1-2mill during APL... and the fact CUE will be at present flowing with more cash Receipts prob now av around 1mill AUD per week >>

2=Progress on Paus Biru commercial agreements and approvals required prior to the joint venture making a Final Investment Decision (FID) continued with gas buyers and the Indonesian Government. These activities are expected to be complete by mid-2022

+ Nat Gas prices have tripled in many locations around the world ..one would think this would bode well for Paus Biru-The field is estimated to contain gross 2C contingent gas resources of 44.9 billion cubic feet (Bcf), as of February 2020. (15% CUE =6.74 BCF - worth 15mill+) Gas demand for power forecast to increase in Indonesia with increasing LNG imports required>>

3=Mahato operator is seeking government approval to continue development drilling, above the previously expected 4 more production wells, to further develop and increase production from the PB field. PB-10 is the next planned well and is expected to commence during JUNE Qty...

+ Mahato been a Massive success and with OIL at record highs more production must be a positive ..
    4800 - 5000+  BOPD?
    Cue Energy has significantly increased its reserves and resources estimate for the PB oilfield in the Mahato PSC, with a 322% increase in net 2P oil reserves to 1.4 million barrels (mmbbl) and an increase in 1P oil reserves to 1.1 mmbbl... (using 20% of the present AUD oil price - $31.50bbl x 1.1mill = $34Mill+ AUD)

4=Amadeus Basin-PALM VALLEY-12 ---early JUNE will reach target depth? (DINGO DEEP well to follow)

-new interval, the Pacoota-3, has been identified as a possible appraisal target that may be incorporated into the current PV12 Drilling program..
    -Big Gas target total mean 30PJ net to CUEs interests =$300MILL++

---Disc buying more--
    to many factors are lining up for CUE for me to sit on my hands ... so as you will see I have purchased more and have just over 1mill in the BID 7.5c ... hoping to be filled tomorrow >>> might just take me to the TOP20 ... Not much free-float shares @ CUE

5=cherry's on top >>> Jeruk new  forward development plans ??? CUE still has finger in this large Oil Discovery>>

come across this interview with STO -MD at the time of Jeruk
    https://www.santos.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/jeruk_discovery_open_briefing.pdf
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 16/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $762 7.618K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 232237 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 155266 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.