3DA 3.80% 41.0¢ amaero international ltd

Ann: Amaero to participate in a 'Meet the CEO and ED' briefing, page-10

1. 9,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    Thanks Pindog, I listened in also.
    I can't see the share price of Amaero breaking out of this range until we have a locked in confirmed $ contract with someone.
    The groundwork and foundations are definitely there on so many fronts. We just need that first $ contract to provide validation and then credibility will go through the roof and with that the shareprice.

Stuart is very confident that the Middle East Facility is a go but I assume we are waiting on sign off from the large unnamed USA defence company that will provide 100% funding. Who knows how long that approval will take. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I am assuming that there is $100 mil in revenues to Amearo over the first 3 years of development and then some on going royalty. My only concern with Middle East is getting paid however its sounds like we will get paid by the large defence contractor directly. Hope so anyway. Otherwise its a potential problem imo and the share price will reflect that.

Re Boeing, its sound like we have been strung along for a long long time. Now they apparently want us to have a facility 10 times larger plus access to our new bigger machines for testing. We seem to have set up a facility in the USA on spec and word of mouth conversations but nothing is concrete and no orders have eventuated so far. I wouldn't be sending a new machine over unless Boeing paid for it. I definitely wouldn't be entertaining bigger facilities without a commercial order. We actually haven't sold one machine in the USA or anywhere else for that matter.

The Fletcher tooling deal seems to be progressing very well and we will have some important testing finished at the end of July. $350 mil a year in revenues is massive and the financing for the 100 machines should be no problem. Interest rates dropping again. I am expecting some news soon after July on this deal.

The Titanium plant is very interesting. The cost is $8 mil. Assuming max $30 mil revenue and a pay back period of 18 months implies a very healthy 40% profit margin. Assuming this is successful you can then multiply it by 10 just for Australia. This would be 20 to 25% of the worlds supply. They did also mention building a titanium plant also in the Middle East on a royalty basis. I am sure they would be looking at the USA also. Amaero are looking to get forward contracts to get debt funding. They also are lining up for government grants. Given the Aussie governements are handing out money like confetti currently and combined with their own China insecurities you would think this would be a given.

Overall its the powder business that makes me more excited and as Barrie said we can supply any competitor 3D printing machine with powder.

Just need that first $ contract on something. Its been close for 18 months but it feels like we are very very close now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $222.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $159.6K 395.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 29077 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.