3DA 3.80% 41.0¢ amaero international ltd

Ann: Amaero to participate in a 'Meet the CEO and ED' briefing, page-4

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

Collated for you my friend.

New information in my opinion includes

• Industry: will be looking to 10x by 2030. 15 bill now, 142billion in 2030. Read ARK report for 3D printing. Largest growing industry.
    • Fletcherstool is designed and patented by Amero; even if client wanted to print it elsewhere, they can't, they have locked down the business so only they can capitalise on it.
      • They don't want to rush it; enormous opportunity, will need over 100 AM machines, need a program jointly agreed upon to help ramp up production so they want to get things right.
      • 350million/pa tooling industry for this single tool, biggest in the world. Fletchers in Australia already consume 500 a year (previous post suggests costs around $6000 each.)
    • Middle east facility is 100% funded by 'those offset?' people ie. not capital required from 3DA? Not owned by 3DA but will receive royalties.
      • 100million project in REVENUE. Establish largest centre of excellence, from powder manufacturing, 3d printing and post processing to allow products to be manufactured.
      • Owners of the facility are not 3DA (from what I understand).
      • Ongoing supply and installing over the next 3 years: later stages of the negotiation, 100% funded by the offset people???
    • Titaniumplant: not a pilot plant but full scale plant. 2 years ago powder requirement was 200tonne, this facility will be 120tonne/pa. Titanium powder will be a commodity so very very safe. Forward contract/orders to help debt funding to complete facility possibly... 18months to payback, no comment on profit margins.
      • Ultimately want to find investment of 150million to supply 1200-1400tonne/pa.
      • Powder is used in other methods of manufacturing hence a commodity.
      • Will work together with the plant in middle east to supply quarter or fifth of the world supply as demand ramps up over the coming years.
      • Will be able to supply people from both the middle east centre and Australia. Defence primes to fund further in Australia.
    • Boeing:
      • Only thing that bugged me was the comment about the servicing of the machines used to develop Boeing prototypes. They had a first set of samples made, reviewed and given thumbs up, then requested another 3 sets for qualification but at that point the parameters of the machines had been changed (due to a 'servicing') and now have to re-calibrate/re-do, hence unable to produce the samples again. Sounds like a lame blame game excuse to be honest.
      • As above and appears Boeing is still very very keen to work with Amaero. Want them to get a bigger facility (as they keep mentioning in all their talks) and tried to push for getting the machines fixed faster.
      • Want to try and work with big companies so these big companies can fast track approval processes/certification (compared to Amaero).
    • BNNT: baseline testing done, first level iteration with BNNT included, in process of generating a new lot of samples. Sp100 is being set up next week to build BNNT alloys with them, results in the next few months.
    • Dual listing/SPAC: US listing will be highly likely; Stuart wants to see a re-rate before considering; thinks that an announcement about fletchers and middle east facility will do this.
    • Acquisition and progression forward:

o Amero wants to stay ahead of the game. Recently there are some large players on the NASDAQ and NYSE, starting to take a leadership role in the industry.

o The leading roles (not sure what I wrote here, I believe he was talking aboutthe people who help list companies in the US) are approaching them, having those discussions. Will DUAL List in the future. Looking at: 5 targets possible acquisitions and to complement 3DA technologies.

o What other technologies required to be a leader?

All my OWN opinions and conclusionsfrom what I heard and was able to type down. As I said it was a very good talk,confidence and expertise is evident from both Barrie and Stuart. If everything isto play out, a true unicorn 3DA will be indeed. Of course however, they are obligatedsell their company and encourage investment, so they have done that pretty wellIMO. I do like how they regularly keep investors updated and although thingsare delayed from ideal, they are still moving forward as they said all along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $222.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $159.6K 395.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 29077 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.