EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Ann: Amamoor Manganese Ground Magnetometer Survey, page-34

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Thanks mate. I like this one as good value in comparison to others like AGE which went for a run recently until the U price climb stalled. Yes Mary River is a punt there is no doubt about that. As the POPE said when discussing it "life is a gamble". A couple of years ago environmental concerns were a big part of calculations in getting Mary River producing again.
    However as Australia comes out of this covid recession no Government is going to knock back mining approvals-especially where mining has already taken place. Also in the daily papers today Queensland Miner New Hope is taking a swipe at the environmental lobby for delaying vital mining applications-the propaganda war has begun.
    I have read the historical mining reports for Mary River. The Queensland State appointed geologist commented on the" hit and miss" techniques of the miners. A bit like Eclipses first exploratory drilling. So IMO there is hope of finding a resource.
    As far as goats and camels. old saying.." a loaf of bread , a jug of wine.....and a tethered goat....' or something like that.
    Another spike in the U price would be helpful for EPM.
    Take it easy
    Regards Chicken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $133 22.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15244 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1180512 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.