SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

Liking this announcement, think it's the first of a good few...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Liking this announcement, think it's the first of a good few week for MWR. I've been holding large from March and have been disappointed with management communication to say the least but do know the company well and it's a good start of momentum.

In the next few weeks we should see a lot of company making announcements.. any may come at any time but we have space life going on the shelves of JB hi-fi in October and the new model kids watch release and further expansion into new geography.

My belief the quietness of life has been that they will pump it at the same time as the new kids watch to share advertising/promotion costs as major retailers want to see share advertising costs (eg JB's put online, FB, catalogue etc) and expect the product company to contribute.. so it's smart capital management (communication would be nice though)

Once things line up we should see solid news flow. And like access said it's all about the Christmas period.

I totally understand the sell off today i for one thought about it but think we could easily see high 20c in the coming weeks and was happy to see good vol traded as these shares need to change hands.

It's finally the start of the next move imo

Not sure if people listened to this but I believe this should have been market sensitive as timelines were mentioned but they have always said early 2021 for USA expansion..

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/spac...n-3aw-about-activity-6709994068551847936-A5W3

I personally wouldn't sell with the new kids watch about to be dropped considering current market coverage here and the UK plus US on the near horizon. Let's see

Imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $490 27.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.