MXR 6.25% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Hi dfl,Not sure if you have been a holder for as many years as...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi dfl,

Not sure if you have been a holder for as many years as myself, but churning out repetitive stuff which fails to move the shares above 4 cents is clearly failing to resucitate a half dead carcass and smacks of desperation. As all are able to see, the increased MRE is insufficient to induce the significant boost that is desperately needed. By the way, Bird in Hand looks to be a "gonner" and that was the only commercial find of any size in which we had a near term interest. Better to have waited for the upcoming assays which could have helped to make the presentation more attractive.

Aside from my once significant holding in MXR now being hardly worth the bother of selling and reinvesting, a faint hope for revival of the MXR corpse still prevails, as it has throughout the years before our sale of the Burbanks mill. The wishful thinking sustaining the current level of sub 4 cents per share is epitomised by nkat2007 above.

However, the company's track record of expending large sums over numerous years for zero commercial finds to date is less than inspirational, as you might concede.

A major current reason for hanging on now is that Beacon will be able to turn the ship around and get it out of the downwards pull of the whirlpool. However, this was also the hope when Tim replaced Kevin, so I am not holding my breath, especially as Beacon is engaged with some problems of its own at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.628M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2.351K 78.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158143 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 12018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.