NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Ann: Amended 2017 Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-2

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7703
    I attended the AGM today.

Adam Smit used the presentation and not much to add - will check my notes.
    He stressed this is a very viable project which has strong local support, can be built using "off the shelf modules" in a short time frame. There is significant upside if stage 2 SXEW can be implemented and there is exploration success.

Kasangasi - Peter Ruxton commented that the holes were for stratigraphic purposes. They confirmed the presence of the Kakula stratigraphy but grades were sub economic. He has not seen the core. I was a little surprised he said this and post with some hesitation.
    He did stress that NZC tenements at Kasangasi are underlain by a potentially large area of this stratigraphy and future holes will be targeted differently. Perhaps aided by the recently completed aeromag?

Mark Arnesen is in China investigating finance and offtake matters. All that was said about his activities.

During a "road trip" to Hong Kong recently Adam said there was considerable interest shown. He didn't go into any real detail but gave the impression that anyone with a reasonable cobalt etc project could be considered as a possibility to lock in early supply contracts.

The relative ease with which the high grade Cu Co Kalongwe project could be set up IMO would attract Chinese capital so "watch this space". A term Peter Ruxton used but probably in a different context.

Diamond drilling may continue throughout the wet season. Definitely Monwezi 7 drilling will be done and, if I understood correctly, the diamond drill rig will continue to Katete east and perhaps Kasangasi on roads constructed this year.

As several posters have commented the management team are very generous with their time and have been happy to answer my questions.

Sorry I didn't ask about financial matters - in my experience they are too commercially sensitive for any meaningful answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.