OZM 5.00% 3.8¢ ozaurum resources limited

I AM NO EXPERT JUST MY OPINION.I bought into OZM a few months...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I AM NO EXPERT JUST MY OPINION.I bought into OZM a few months ago even though i was watching them since IPO. I was very fortunate to purchase them at a very cheap price..I purchased them for the gold only believing that it had great potential. Then along comes the Lithium surprise which caught everybody by surprise.Bravo AP ! Smart move at the right time.However what do we know thus far, let's think about it We have a photo of AP underground in a small area showing lithium which is great but it's just a small part of old diggings. The Linopolis Jaime project covers a area of 240ha=2.4km2 the reality is it's very small and we don't know if the mineralisation will be enough in such a small tenement to become economic . Yes AP is on the hunt for more tenements but they are not next to the Linopolis Jaime project . They are located nearby and are bigger in size but we don't know if lithium is there. It's great to see many post with such enthusiasm but a very important point must be put forward . Not too long ago CHN made a remarkable discovery in WA , and many explorers rushed in a frenzy to peg land nearby hoping that they would be the next CHN. many of them on pure speculation took off where are they know? In the doldrums after the madness went away . Being located in a tier one location for discovery doesn'tmean success . Many a times have explorers drilled near major deposits hoping to find mineralisation but it's just not there. Just because it's thesame geological structure similar rocks, ,shear ,fault line means it MIGHT be present, but a lot of the time nothing or it's uneconomical.Nearology in most cases leads to disappointment rarely does it bear fruit .Hopefully the other tenements might come up with a surprise who knows.DON' COUNT THE CHICKENS UNTIL THE EGGS HAVE HATCHED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.