MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Ann: AMENDED Announcement - Strong Geochemical So, page-4

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    re: Ann: AMENDED Announcement - Strong Geoche... Good question!
    I'm not a professional investor and have held shares in MTB for 15 years which is testimy in  itself to the fact that I'm a rank amateur. 

My theory-

I think, within 12 months, they are going to go into one of two directions -

1. Into bankruptcy (probably due to their inability to raise funds, which I think is a real problem for them at the moment) or

2. Upward nicely, to 5c and beyond, based on either a joint venture partner funding the project, or a big successful fundraising.

Subject to some possible changes in management, with cash to fund the projects,, there is considerable upward potential, but without cash they are finished! 

They have ticked along over the past few years, funding admin/directors salaries, and that's about it, there is nothing left to fund what they really need to fund, like drilling, but this simply can't go on, people are getting sick of the boards spin and no action. Take for example the last round of fundraising, they raised funds at 0.3c with I'm sure lots of promises, yet they have done absolutely nothing what so ever, and now the hat is out again! Investors are simply just going to say no! If not today or tomorrow, it will be sometime soon.

So if they continue the strategy they have implemented over the past 24 to 48 months, they are going to fold, however.....

With a JV partner to fund the project, coupled with some potential zinc shortfalls in 2014, they may pull it off. If they do, then 0.2 c is a joke, the share price should pass beyond 5c within 12 months.

I'd be disappointed and surprised if the share price was sitting at 0.2c next year this time. It's either going to be over 5c or they will be closed down/will disappear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $650 350.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 76333995 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22846873 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.