TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Amended Appendix 3B - Loyalty Option Entitlement Issue-TV2.AX, page-69

1. 108 Posts.
    For those arguing about who's fault it is, yes there are always some fault with the management but let me flip it around and ask you this, if this is the first time you're listed on the ASX and you pay someone to do these things for you because you don't know about it. You should expect them not to screw it up. Yes you have some fault for selecting them, but what's done is done and you have to fix the issues and move on.

Yes I feel that management hasn't been the best in regards to communications and such, but I also feel that they aren't used to this type of constant reporting. At the core of it, they're most likely used to buckling down over tech and getting stuff done instead of IR and it seems the people they've hired for IR has been carefully wording things so it leads people on.

If you feel that this is expensive and that you should move on then sell out. If you don't want to deal with the management then feel free to sell out.

Overall, it is still cheap options, so make your own decisions about what you feel is best for your money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.