WCN 0.00% 1.7¢ white cliff minerals limited

Ann: Amended - Appendix 3B, page-2

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Rod, Flying Roo, Von, Daz and all,

I see in the announcement (ASX News) that Magna are now down to 165 K convertible notes and at the current price that’s around AUD $13,000.00 given the recent turnover I doubt they will have much of an affect over the company from now on!

I understand that Todd is off presenting to Australian brokerage houses in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane sometime this week clearly; he has plenty to tell them going by the last few announcements. I’m sure many here will join me in wishing him luck with his presentations; hopefully we can also find a home grown benefactor as well as me to support the company going forward.

Whilst the falling value of our dollar is good news for any WA production I dare say it is making the exploration work overseas a little more expensive for us; however, I suppose in the long run if we can define a decent size commercial resource this will be of little consequence. The visible gold panned so far from the surface over a length of 2,200M is very encouraging; however, it would be nice to have some drill cores showing colour for a few hundred Meters!

Hopefully the flow of news and announcements will continue. Has anyone got their ear on the ground in WA?

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $133.0K 7.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4311530 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2754406 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.