ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Hey McDunk/others, dont worry about Raven anymore and waste anymore "human" resources on them as there nothing you can do now. Its obvious at the very least that this hasnt panned out and now the BOD is trying to cobble together some kind of way forward. Otherwise, they already know this is dead and they are just playing for time, maybe something good will present itself by now. Either way, BIG guys like CAL Energy and other substantial Holders will do our worrying for us and demand answers at some point as they have millions $$$ in this so let them do the heavy lifting now. I lost interest about a few months ago as promises are just turning to dust and everyone has a hold on this stock which is a little bizare. I'm mentally out and written off a few grand or whatever i got in this. haha I dont worry over anything under 10K these days so i NOW regard any money returned on this as a christmas bonus and that ALL.

End of communication on raven and i signing off till REAL ann is released as i have many other performing stocks i need to give my time too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.