OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Amended Appendix 3Y Change of Directors Inte, page-29

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Amended Appendix 3Y Change of Direct... Hi WestAusssie.

My sentiments exactly.

I had not thought about the theory you put forward with regard accumulation as a Uranium play at the same time Red Bore was being drilled but I concur with your thoughts about the desire for daily updates and some shareholders worries about a volume / price drop.

The fact of the matter is that over the lat month something in the order of 25% of the company has been turned over and has changed hands.

We have seen the emergence of some significant holders in the Top 20 who have paid upwards of 60c a sheare for their stake. This is very positive.

Even today we see some announcements that 300k of 20c options and 30k of 52c options have been exercised to kick in $75k to the coffers. Again very positive.

Unfortunately, just because there is a slow day or a shift in the disclosed buyers / sellers on the screen we see some holders like my mate BOONDOG get all panicky and bail out.

People think this is a quick run game but it is not. It is a game that takes time, work is done, results need to be analyzed, more follow up work planned based on the results and so it goes.

To use a cricket analogy, it is a 5 day test match going on here not a 20/20 match.

We just have to let the guys take time to do what is needed and to give themselves every chance to discover and uncover what there is to be found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14278046 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 17270113 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.