BNL 10.0% 0.9¢ blue star helium limited

LOL...Thanks @Sk1nman....glad to see you giving me @256lith some...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    LOL...Thanks @Sk1nman....

glad to see you giving me @256lith some credit in my posts , and most importantly some thumbs up and lightbulbs On..lol.. i like that thanks.

Maybe you and some of the other guys should change your view on what Trent and the BNL team achievements are so far , TOO...

My thoughts only, again...lol....

20 Gas production wells are now planed at Voyager All ready approved and to be drilled...lol... which is a Massive Achievement by Trent and the team ..Don't you really think So ...?..I do ...IMO ,

SUPPOSING ..Trent.... drills all these wells SMACK in the Middle of the UPPER Lyons formation FAIRWAY Reservoir and again having only to hit low to No pressure... BUT... GAS FILLED AND SATURATED HIGH-GRADE HELIUM FAIRWAY RESERVOIR ....lol...BNL SHOULD IMO achieve a FRENZY of HOUDINI Helium Atoms wanting too ESCAPE...lol... all BEING PUSHED AROUND BOUNCING AND Floating through the 28% porosity underground structure ( LIKE HOUDINI HELIUM ATOMS like to do) , ALL MARCHING and RUSHING , FOR THE DOOR SO TO SPEAK AND FREEDOM...LOL , after being trap in this under ground CAVE for Billions of Years , so to speak , the 20 Bores wells ... low pressure differential in the Lyons FAIRWAY Reservoir, which is now caused by the well being drilled into the Lyons formation have stared to AWAKEN all the HOUDINI HELIUM ATOMS ON THERE JOURNEY UP WARDS, By simulating a Flow Rate Effect with the Vacuum Suction Truck pressure and giving then a PATHWAY for the HOUDINI HELIUM ATOMS to go into the Earth Atmosphere....lol.. into IACX PSA modular processing plant leaving most of the other GASES at the bottom of the Reservoir because they don't float as well as HELIUM does ..... LOL...It can be as easy as that so to speak...lol

IMO...The hardest part has been too finding the Lyons formation High-grade Helium FAIRWAY RESERVOIR AT Voyager, AND TRENT HAS NOW PROVEN HE CAN DO THIS .....LOL

HENCE...if 20 successful production wells at US$100 million per well = is US $2 Billion Revenue...Yes ...lol

NOW you @Sk1nman tell me @256lith What BNL share PRICE could Achieve , if this scenario plays out ...lol..???

DYOR

GLTALSH...don't forget to give me thumbs Up and lightbulbs ON...lol

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $4.975K 540.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319568 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1931589 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 572693
Last updated 10.57am 23/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.