GMX 0.00% 22.5¢ goldminex resources limited

"Don't forget though that some of the recent back-door listings...

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "Don't forget though that some of the recent back-door listings are trading at 2 - 3 times the future cap raise price."

Disappointment about PNG lack of success, but we need money to progress and in this climate, obviously not much being spread around, certainly none for GMX.

Did a brief web search on Enzumo, although a lot of what I was looking at was over my head as I know very little about the field of expertise they play in. Customer Base looks respectable, according to website anyway. Looked at a number of staff on linkedin and they have the qualifications, as far as I could tell.

I'd love to know what the Q1 FY net profits were/are. It would help with my making a decision.

Even with the 10/1 consolidation, the upside I suppose is that at around 31M share base, there's potential for profit should their IP take off.

I'd pretty much written GMX investment off and was only waiting for a Tax Credit should I need one.

End result = Already lost my allocated investment shirt here in GMX, might as well see if Enzumo can stitch me a new one with whats left, touch wood.
    Last edited by Madrum: 13/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.