BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Amended Investor Presentation, page-86

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    its got nothing to do with realism @aks4058

its about the math probability of achieving positive cashflow within the current cash position.  as i already pointed out in my prior post a few weeks ago - BID didnt rerate until the quarter prior to it hitting b/e.  thats fairly common for pre-cashflow stocks,

you've got an old school buy and hold view - nothing wrong with that - but generally thats an approach taken for stocks that are meeting their own sustaining costs - those leave little risk of eventually not at least getting your capital back

remember - Im saying all this about what would cause stock to rerate up - not just hold ground up and down 20% in a broadly sideways hold

its also not a precise thing - just a rough approximate of the kind of Ohm specific revenue growth I think company needs to show to actively draw material bidding - because the last quarter in particular showed a bump in cloud earnings from Thor that is broadly fixed - so growth from here will presumably be 90% based on Ohm

all the while holding you are at risk to tech and market shifts in sentiment/valuation

as i said yest - this is normally a time when volatility rises, tech valuations contract - but it takes place over a long time before a full capitulation and re-set - but because of that its not a time id buy and hold a pre cashflow tech stock that doesnt have a clear and imminent re-rate trigger

but thats just me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.