LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

So we got about 60million market cap at the moment.tricky tricky...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    So we got about 60million market cap at the moment.

tricky tricky to do a valuation atm coz we don't have a good base to project from, dunno how many deals are in pipe and don't really know how much the newer hubs are generating

health check and sanity check and exploring the product and snooping the people around the company can give some confidence in the company. We have a live usable platform and now a partner a bit more mature then us perhaps in terms of audience so that's good.

** channel is dead which is maybe bad indicator but I recon okay coz prefer to drive user engagement into the partner hubs. Users in tournaments is still small but bigger then months ago... Still not massive

Wanna see more and more new tournament runners get on board (and I dunno where I can snoop any streaming that might be going on or how we are getting advertising revenue if we are so dunno how the advertising side is going)

back to valuation... to get to some bigger number 150m market cap what do we need to see...

Pulling this out of the air pure pure speculation:

if market sees evidence that we have a decent probability of eventually running say 50 good size partnerships in a year with fees and associated advertising at $50-100k rev each + a bunch of smalls it's off to the moon.

Might need just a sniff that we can get to a number like that and opportunistic buys can start pushing price up. (Already happening?)

plus then there is chance of being much much bigger numbers why stop at 50

We have maybe 2 with age of empires and maybe Buriram?
    atm and some random smalls so yeah wanna see these stay on or renew and more big ones drop in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.