RR1 3.85% 1.3¢ reach resources limited

Ann: Amended-Pegmatites provide potential Strike in excess of 10k, page-23

1. 3,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5806

I reckon they will do this (show core pics) once they have the lab results confirming the Li grade. At this stage showing core is a little pointless and it could be misleading as the best you can do is a qualitative assessment. Imagine the repercussions if they posted a pic saying here is the spod...only to find out it is a very low percentage once they have lab results. The market would hate them and their cred would be shot.

I am still of the belief that they punched all those holes in on the basis of their field observations (which would have included the handheld UV light). And you dont go putting extra holes in willy nilly. This is enough to tell you they're onto something.

No doubt, they would have taken samples for petrographic assessment, (using microscopy). They may already have some info back on this. Not sure you can report this on a stand alone basis, but when the assays come out it would be interesting to see what their petrographic work found.

Long term holders would have to be mad to sell now. If they hit good spod grade in the pegmatites they drilled (as many of us suspect), this will go off like a nuke....
    Last edited by alexei ii: 18/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.704K 286.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1608416 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2204010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.