LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ualeon the $250m was there except it was $183 excluding...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Ualeon the $250m was there except it was $183 excluding fertiliser $23m and indirect costs $55m (see highlights in previous announcement). I don’t know if it’s better or worse.I am upset because I have to do puzzle to figure out what is new in this one compare to last. If asx asked for additional disclosure or retract should not they just summarise what has been added and removed. Can we ask ASX a copy of email or letter sent to LPI? Sorry I wanted to focus on positive but it is very clear to me that the intention is to create negative sentiment may be I’m just being paranoid.

On the plus side I know it’s definitely worth more than 55c because they manage to sell at this price to what I am now assuming their pals, may be hoping for a few more. Yes they may not get funding but then they say in funding they are confident they will get funding...if I wanted market to have positive sentiment I would at the very least bring the project funding comment before....I am very confused...it seems deliberate....all I wanted to see when I saw the Ann was what was deleted and what was added; if I liked to figure these out i would prefer not to do with money, I could play sudoku.

I will keep holding....for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.