NVA 2.44% 21.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Amended Quarterly Activities Report and App 5B 31 Dec 2020, page-14

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Another thing, those who think to sell down because of these delayed news i think those people will regret within weeks,because the drilling results will start to come in in the coming weeks for sure(and i know that was the exact expectation on multiple ocassions up until now,but still once those results start flow in our share price will start to go up almost certainly, and if our past give any advice it moves up quick).
    Our company annual performance was remarkable last year(Jan1.-Dec29. ~3.5x), and it has all the possibility and visibility to meet,or even exceed last years performance, my personal minimum expectation is triple digit% gain in the next 6-12 month,but realistically we can reach much more than that and as i said even exceed that 3.5x last year results.

For those who try to gamble by jumping around just a reminder. If you invested in January 1 last year and what i wrote comes to any distance of reality you will be able to make 10 times your money in a short 2 years and similar magnitude investments returns for a few more year easely propel anyone no matter how poor he is towards financial freedom, so the question is:why take unnecessary **ling risk where the relative certainty of superior market return is stacked already very well at this place for the coming 6-12-24-60 month.

I dont know what peoples average gains,and expecations are, and maybe you guys are genius, but i do know one thing, most people do very poorly in the investing universe,and its many times due to impatience,and their average annual return rarelly go above 15% when its measured over a long period of time, and sure enough the wast mayority cant even reach an average 10% return over a 10-20 year period.
    Now everyone can look at their own investing career and make their own conculsions, if you wastly outperform those numbers the odds are good that you either havent done long enough stock investing,or you are just a combination of a genius+a lucky person.
    Now i do know one thing with 7 year of investing experience behind me,i havent seen many so compelling and good visibility opportunity as Nova got, and i do read and research after companies a good 6-8 hour a day beside my work. Incidently Nova been until now my best ever performer and even after such great return this company still undervalued today,and will be laughably undervalued with this price 6-12-24-60 month from now.
    I think many people who stick around in the coming 12-24-60 month will have possibly life changing returns realized trough this company,dont let it slip by try to outsmart your possibilities. Great opportunities for outsized returns over a 5 year time period rarely come by,but once you understand it you need to capitalize on it and sit it out.

Bests,Oliver

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $45.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $10.88K 51.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148112 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.