NVA 2.44% 21.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Amended Quarterly Activities Report and App 5B 31 Dec 2020, page-9

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Look I agree with what your saying, when companies say in there ANNs near term then that's a catch all phrase meaning in could be next week or it could be 3 months and and anything in-between so it really doesn't give you a real timeframe. When they started using that term mid Dec then I took it as it could extend all the way through to around March but hoping it could be January but that now has come and gone. The results are overdue by sometime which makes me think that they didn't really plan this very well. We have had a couple of momentum movements over the last 6 weeks and have come back to the pack each time and im taking them as being from lack of assay results.

As I have said before I can't complain that much since I have been involved with NVA for a number of years but its time now for the next phase of our journey, delays upon delays doesn't do anything but harm the good work that has been done.

Fundamentals as I have said many times is still very strong, stuff like this makes it cough and splatter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $45.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $10.88K 51.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148112 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.