ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

14 years under RB for nothing except dilution. I know the old...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    14 years under RB for nothing except dilution. I know the old rinse and repeat saying, and we rinsed and repeated to over a billion shares, i think the dumb thing to do would have been to let that happen again. RB had his shot, and for that, i thank him and wish him well in his future aspirations. Time will tell how the new board goes. i have no problems in the lumited time they bern in charge. So we have to raise capital, just like most exploration companies, nothing new there. You learnt a lot..... great tenements that trquire $$$? Wtf? You and your pigs had no trouble investing into these great tenements but decided to jump when you had a few dramas on site. We all know that ICG helped you and your pig mates get in and out with profit. You even get a wage along the way. There is no need for sour anything. It should be the exact opposite. Thank you for the experience. i learnt a lot, shut the mouth, and moved on. Then you leave with dignity and respect, and no bridges burnt. I can bet you 100% your mouth here on HC has or will cost you into the future, this is social media, and not many will be keen to help someone out who has a history of moving on then getting personal with board members and bagging out a company that he and mates did invest in heavily.
    your words " its not Bc and i that are the problem. We are just courteous enough to share our experiences"......Right there is a problem as you come across as nothing like courteous, in fact im sure most here think you are just a sour person with an axe to grind. @blackcat comes across as someone who is openly excited about the tenements he has pegged and just wants his tenements drilled. He wants the lithium to be found on his pegged ground and wants the share prece to move north and our market cap to increase. Just like you did when you owned a slice of the company. last of all, BC has an interest in Inca's tenements, a very big interest in 1 of them and i hope he is right and does very well out of his pegged tenement that he sold to us. I would love to see BC at his age be rewarded very well for all the work he does off his own bat.
    Take care
    Mule

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.839K 262.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3840445 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4422898 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.