G88 0.00% 1.4¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ann: Amended - the Sulphide Hunt Continues, page-3

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Seems to be stating that assays for the entire holes haven't been received from the recent drilling (at least that's my take)

This appears contradictory in the announcement though:

1) Highlights section says "all downhole assays have yet to be received" (pg 1)
    2) The second graphic on page 3 against the commentary for each hole says "Assays of over....". Do they mean PXRF? The comment about XRF has been dropped except for in the Appendix as a reference to the sampling technique
    3) Page 4 after the 2 drillhole intercept summaries at the start of paragraph 2 end of first line "...and subsequent assaying..."
    4) Page 4 again the paragraph immediately below the drill chip samples image "...samples from the sulphide intercepts...were expedited to Labwest in Perth for assay in June 2018 (assay results reported in Appendix 1)"

Then

"The balance of the samples from these holes (i.e. the sample intervals OUTSIDE the sulphide zone, as well as the native copper intercept) were delivered to the laboratory on the 9th of July".

So contradictory to the Highlights on the first page, we do have assays, but only for the sulphide zone, not outside that zone and not for the native copper section?

So I think I understand what's going on, but honestly that just made things confusing
    Last edited by Ildsrud: 11/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5.045K 360.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109898 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 300899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.