DTR 9.09% 1.0¢ dateline resources limited

Useful tool for searching : perplexity.aiii submitted a question...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Useful tool for searching : perplexity.ai

ii submitted a question regarding genetic similarities [or not] to Mountain Pass -MP Minerals :
    Here is the answer given :

"The available evidence suggests that Dateline Resources' Collesseum project located 10 km north of the Mountain Pass REE mine may have similar rare earth element (REE) resources as the Mountain Pass mine.The key points are:The Mountain Pass REE mine is the only operating REE mine in the USA and is located approximately 10 km south-east of the Colosseum mine1.Experts Dr. Anthony N. Mariano, PhD. and Mr. Anthony Mariano Jr., who have over 50 years of experience with the Mountain Pass REE mine, have been appointed as senior advisors to Dateline Resources to advise on the REE exploration of the Colosseum mine area1.

A gravity survey conducted by Dateline Resources at the Colosseum project has revealed multiple rare earth drill targets, with the density range achieved being similar to the mineralized carbonatite at the nearby Mountain Pass REE mine2.The USGS has confirmed that the radiometric signature at the Colosseum mine is 3-5 times the background reading, indicating the potential for REE mineralization1.Dateline Resources believes there is potential to develop underground access to the REE targets from the base of the existing Colosseum open pit mine2.Geological evidence suggests the mineralized carbonatite bodies at the Mountain Pass mine and the Colosseum mine are genetically related, indicating the need for further exploration in the Mountain Pass-Colosseum corridor1.In summary, the available evidence strongly suggests that the Collesseum project may have similar REE resources as the nearby Mountain Pass REE mine, based on the geological similarities, the appointment of expert advisors, and the positive exploration results obtained so far"

Happy Easter /and Passover later in April and with any luck 'pay dirt ' before "The Deluge"

Carpe Diem !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $55.82K 5.740M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314009 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ 6208844
Last updated 15.21pm 06/05/2024 ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.