SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I have... Not sure that EM1 have met them... See below!!In...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have... Not sure that EM1 have met them... See below!!

In relation to ASX’s disclosure expectations for material contracts, ASX highlights a new passage in section 4.15 of ASX Guidance Note 8 which provides that, wherever possible, an announcement under ASX Listing Rule 3.1 should contain sufficient detail for investors or their professional advisers to understand its ramifications and to assess its impact on the price or value of the entity’s securities.The new passage also provides that ASX would generally expect an announcement to include information about the name of the customer, the term of the contract, the nature of the products or services to be supplied, the significance of the contract to the entity, any material conditions to be satisfied before the contract is binding, and any other material information relevant to assessing the impact of the contract on the price or value of the entity’s securities.Further, the new passage provides guidance on ensuring that ‘forward looking statements’ made in disclosing the significance of the contract to the entity are not misleading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.136K 305.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 931488 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 452857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.