AHF 4.35% 2.2¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Everyone wants to own a dairy farm, no-one wants to work on it...

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Everyone wants to own a dairy farm, no-one wants to work on it and do the hours.

Another one waiting for the yellow gold to roll in as an exchange for the produced white gold. Not a bad approach in the current market but something seems amiss and I cant put my finger on it. Lack of funding, lack of milk production, wrong end of the dairy supply chain, too small, too Victoria focused, too something and not enough of the other, lack of Directorship weight or share registry weight. Ignoring other parts of the dairy supply chain to its own detriment. Too many questions and unknowns.

However I kind of like it and like what Michael Hackett and the team are trying to do, I just don't think they have enough of what they need to actually make a real impact and their focus is too narrow.

With UDP going down the gurgler, WA in a spot of bother at both the supply and processor level, Linear Capital receding into the undergrowth again, Freedom Foods reducing direct dairy exposure, Camperdown Dairy struggling to gather interest and capital, Tasmania seeking buyers for a lot of northern Tasmania farm operations and the Asian / Middle Eastern community wandering all over dairy farms it might seem a popular past-time but the numbers will determine it survival and dairy at the grass-roots level is not as elegant as many think.

Missed opportunity before the loyalty buy-in. Anything under 30 cents as a punt from here on in. Possible takeover target and a platform for greater things or get very serious and seek market domination in a number of segments if they were serious, specially on the back of China having its FIRB investment limits raised to just over the $1bn mark. A classic project off-take opportunity for a chinese investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $6.297K 281.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 538340 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 131783 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.