PDI 4.76% 22.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Truthfully the market was very slow to react to DEG.Hemi had...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    Truthfully the market was very slow to react to DEG.
    Hemi had great drill results in late Dec and stock didnt move until the 2nd lot of results
    DEG had 2m oz scattered and a MC of $40m at the time before Hemi.

Forgetting the resource I see lots of similarities between Andy Beckwith and Paul Roberts.

Andy said at the beginning Hemi was special and no one got it and I think very few still see it and Even when Ed Eshuays confirmed the significance the market didnt get it.

At some stage in life you have to trust people in there areas of expertise and I have the same indications that Paul is saying similar things here and has a similar demeanor.

In one video presentation Paul commented saying there's probably 4 x 1m+ oz deposits coming PDI way.
    In a similar way on 2nd of July 2019 Deg said they had 7 style intrusions like Toweranna.
    This is the comment I was most happy to here from Paul. No guarantees but they have narrowed down and know what there looking for.

Paul also said they will have drilled out a resource by this time next year.

The inference, body language and actions both with the CR and drilling program doesnt say hope we find a resource, they know they have that.

The only question is how big.

I got bucket loads of Deg at the bottom and its on record and while I didnt here, I did get enough early on the 1st rise and continued to add.

ARM selling was logical but a serious mistake imo.
    They should have done a DGO and pumped more cash in and the SP would have flown. Short sightedness.

This pull back is a gift for those who were late to the party.

The news flow is going to be crazy over the next year and a retrace to 7c is similar to when Deg dropped 40% from 24-26c to 15-17c and that was before rhe GP took off in $A.

When certain produces have had 6 -12 months of unhedge gold sales and announced massive profits and the dogs likes of DCN and BLK start making profit due the higher GP while most sectors are tanking and dividends dry up gold stocks will come on to the radar of the ave mum and dad who still havent heard of WAF or Gor never mind DEG or BGL and is going to create a frenzy and 7c here will be a distant memory.

DYOR, just my opinion, more of a psycologist than a geo who loves chart patterns like PDI.

@rogerdat I called Deg 60-70c when in early 20c and heard all the reasons why it wouldntbhappen while an explorer and i think 30-40c here is highly plausible so hang on its going to be fun.

The other think DEG and PDI have in common is someone trying to accumulate and project stupid prices. Deg had a guy called mark with his 5c crap PDI have a 3.2c clown

Shalom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $456.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $508.5K 2.317M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.8¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ 609528
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.